Our Goal Is Genuine And Simple.
- Our products minimize impact on the environment
- Our factories are safe and clean
- Our suppliers and subcontractors respect the labor code of conduct and engage in the fair and ethical treatment of their employees
Our Company Values
Stockdale Technologies, Inc., is guided by the following Values. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting our values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
- Stockdale values QUALITY
- We desire to sell the highest quality products at fair market prices while satisfying our customers with low minimums and on time shipments.
- Stockdale values their CUSTOMERS
- We are dedicated to satisfying our customers. We believe in respecting our customers, listening to their requests and understanding their expectations. We strive to exceed their expectations in affordability, quality and on-time delivery.
- Stockdale values their EMPLOYEES
- We support all of our team members – employees, sales representatives - keeping their fiscal and emotional wellbeing as our upmost goal. We treat one another with respect and take pride in the significant contributions that come from the diversity of individuals and ideas. Our continued success requires us to provide the education and development needed to help our people grow. We are committed to openness and trust in all relationships.
- Stockdale values their SUPPLIERS
- We owe our suppliers the same type of respect we show to our customers. Our suppliers deserve fair and equitable treatment, clear agreements, and honest feedback on performance. We consider our suppliers' needs in conducting all aspects of our business.
- Stockdale values INTEGRITY
- We act with the highest level of integrity by being honest, fair and objective while operating in compliance with all laws and our policies.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Stockdale Technologies, Inc. implemented a Corporate Social Responsibility program (CSR) in 2010. Stockdale aspires to meet the highest standards obtainable for Corporate Social Responsibility. Our goal is to achieve business excellence and at the same time challenge our employees, customers and suppliers to share these values. To ensure that our manufacturing partners provide safe and healthy working conditions, and engage in fair and ethical employment practices which include:
- Fair wages and reasonable working hours
- No child labor
- No forced labor
- Freedom of association
Our Code of Conduct [View Page]
We are committed to protecting our environment as well as our employees, customers, and people in the communities in which we operate. Stockdale follows the standards and guidelines established by the Fair Labor Association through its published "Code of Conduct". We have been affiliated with the Fair Labor Association as a category C licensee, since 2000.